Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

spring breakk!

So, i'm pretty much psycheddd for spring break this year! Last year for winter break, i was in mexico down in oaxaca at roca blanca and i like fell in love with it down there! but this year i didn't completely feel God calling me to go on the mission trip down there for spring break, but i'm still going to have funnn!

I've been a little stressed..[just a lil, ha]...and so on sunday i just finalized my spring break plans to get away, & it's less than 2 wks away.....i'm going down to texas to visit Chris! and his whole fam, which is pretty much part of my family anyways, lol, but i soo can't wait!!! we're been trying to go down and visit them for as longggg as i can remember because whenever we see them, it's always when they're up at the lake..so i'd say it's about time! the only thing is, is that with all my dad's going through and the chemo and everything, my mom isn't able to go down with me...so it's just going to be me. i don't think i've been so excited about something in a long while..so yayyy! :]

..but anyways, that's mostly it for now. i was just so excited that i had to write about it, hehe ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment