Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

mi vida pongo en tus manos..

(my life i put/place in Your hands..)

looking back at this year, 2009, there have been so many ups and downs..but in the end, God has allowed things to turn out the way that He had planned.

from the end of a relationship, to new beginnings;
from the death of many friends, to the birth of a new life;
from friendships being lost, to the start of new ones;
from family heartaches, to family relationships being restored..

sometimes i just wonder why God would allow certain things to happen; but then once i'm able to look back at it, i realize and say to myself, why not. if these hurts and tears & trials and tribulations didn't happen, then another part of God's plan might not be able to take place. in the midst of all of these things, we just need to sit down in silence and listen to God...not just talk Him, but listen for HIS voice in the complete stillness; because He is there..we just have to ready ourselves to hear him.

i'm ready to fully give the next year of my life, 2010, to Him; and to allow Him to work in my life and do all that He has prepared for me to do. without doing this, there is no point in trying to make things in life meaningful.

*contentment comes only when God's will comes before our wants..

i want my life to be completely full of contentment in knowing that everything in my life was done for Him, alongside of Him..& never on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment