Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is LIBERTY!

AHH! so, i just got back from Liberty University around 1ish this morning with mom, mary ellyn & mrs. merle and we had so much fun! ok, first off...the 9 hr drive really wasn't as bad as i thought it might be, so i'm releaved of that. & second, i am absolutely amazed with Liberty! i loveee it & am soo psyched to be able to go there this fall! it really is such a God-thing!!! the campus is gorgeous & Lynchburg is like a lil world in itself with the college being the main thing there. i think the thing that really amazes me, is that each and every student is prayed for by name everydayy! i was just really impressed with what God allowed me to see and feel while being there.
i was a little nervous at first with it being soo far away, but then once i got there, i just felt a sense of peace that I was supposed to be there. i felt so at home, and everywhere i went, i felt God's presense surrounding me saying that that's where He wants me for this season in my life. & personally, i'm pumped to see all that He does with me down there, and everything that He's going to equip me for! for the first time in my life, i'm soo excited to start school this fall & begin this new chapter in my life! but anyways....I'm sure that i'll be back to finish elaborating on the things that i love about Liberty! 



& so today, Em's getting married!!! i loveee her so much! she's amazing and she's one of the few people that i know that i can talk to about absolutely everthingg! i'm so happy for her & i hope that she continues to strive for everything that God has for her, because she deserves the BESTTTT! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment