Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Out of the Loop

Can you believe how long it's been since I've last written??
I know I can't.

So much has happened this year, and it has been so time consuming, which is probably why.. but still, I know that's no excuse.

I'm going to have to start back up, and catch up, on life so far in 2011. But I'm thinking that I won't be able to do it all right now, so maybe just a summary until I have some more time.. :)


Christmas Break was great! I got to spend time with friends and fam at home in the ROC, and then also some time in PA with a few of my favorites! :) But let's just recap from New Year's, since that's far back enough as it is...

New Year's Eve was definitely spontaneous, but it turned out to be a great time! I was hanging out with Tim and Brandon all day, just grabbing food, walking the mall & going everywhere else in the area.. then we all ended up just going back to T's place with both of their families for a New Year's party. We all talked, ate, played games, laughed... Great start to the new year! :)

I was so ready to get back to Liberty to see everyone, since Fall 2010 was awesome! The best Bro/Sis dorms ever! (East 11-2 & 22-2)! The first couple weeks were great just getting back into the swing of things, and seeing everyone again.. & then toward the end of that 2nd week is when things started...


(to be continued..)

No comments:

Post a Comment