Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Seasons Come & Seasons Go..

With July coming to an end, it can only mean one thing..... WHITEHALL is coming up!! :)

This is one of the things that I look forward to most every year/summer. I know that only God can define who I am, but Whitehall has helped to shape me into who I've become.. & I'm so thankful for that!

There isn't a summer that I haven't been at Whitehall, and I really hope that there never will be. I have some amazingg friends *FOR LIFE* down there that I love dearly! We may not get to see each other as often as we'd all like, but no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other, our friendships are as strong as ever. :)


I'm so excited for Campmeeting this year! It officially starts Saturday, but we're heading down tomorrow... yayy! ;) It's gonna be soo much fun!!

But after Whitehall, my summer is mostly over and done with...
I'll come home for less than a week & then it's back to Liberty!
I'm really looking forward to getting back down there. As much as I like being home in Roc, NY, my home is really starting to be developed down in Lynchburg.

Don't get me wrong... I really do miss my family and a few people up here (along with Elim, my church), but honestly.. that's about it. I let go of things when I left, and didn't have any desire to go back to them. I believe that God puts people in your life for a season, but those certain seasons must come to an end at some point in time.. & those ones did.

During the past year that I've been gone & on my own, God has really started to reveal things to me in ways that I never would have dreamed. Through friends and events, I've begun to see things and experience them for myself, whether they be good or bad.

So.. as I wrap up, let's just say that I'm so looking forward to this next year, all that it will bring and everything that God will continue to reveal to me.

I'm ready for it. Are you? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment