Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

a journey thru.....everywhere

so...since it's been oh, so longgg, i decided that i should write again..but i'm not quite sure if i really have much to write about.......so let's see where i end up at..

well, since my last entry was about fall break up in ny, let's start there..
i had a reallyyy awesome time catching up and seeing people during break! it was much needed & i'm so glad that i was able to make it back up to rochester! i hadn't seen anyone in 2 months, so it was really nice to spend some time with my parents & a few of my close friends! :]
i got to spend some time with my 'brothers & our family', which was a lot of fun! i love my brothers & my lil sis...& steffen, ethan & i had a great time bowling too! whoo-hoooo! haha...then saturday night, i was privileged to have dinner over at the lampson's house with them & the leathersich's. that was a great time! ...which of course, always is, when i'm with the guys.....but we really did have a good time eating and talking with their parents too! so many laughs, ha :P
...& thennn on sunday morning, i got to go to ELIMMM!! it was soo nice to be back there! ..& then being able to see everyone from there too!

................& here's where the plot thickenssss....duh duhh duhhhhhh.........hehe, jk..well, sorta ;)
well, it alllll started when i got to the airport sunday evening for my flight out of roch..which, by the way, went perfectly fine...thennnn i flew into laguardia for my first layover, whichhh apparently had just gotten delayed over an hour..meaninggg that i would be missing my connecting flight in charlotte.........soooooooo, after getting 'another flight' that was supposed to go out the next morning, they had to put me up in a hotel in nyc, by myself at like 10 something at night..yeahh, greattt funn, ha :/
...well..i got the airport, checked in, went to my room and then got ready for the next morning [since 'i had' an 'early flight'] and then went to bed. akayy...so then i woke up at 4:45 am.......AM...so that i would make this 'so-called' flight to roanoke, and then from there, take ground transportation right to Lburg............sooo, i get to the airport at about 6:30 for a flight at approx 7:25ishh (stilll AM), and then go to my airline to check in for my 'early flight'....well, that was sooo false! apparently, when they gave me my schedule and re-routed me, they didn't notice the difference in AM & PM for the times, so, my flight wasn't going to leave until 7:25ish PMMMMM....well at that point in time, i was tired, a tadddd frustrated, & just feeling like nothing was going rightt..(& i still had a fullll day of classes ahead of me.........or so i hoped i wouldn't have to miss them)..but they managed to get me another flight that was headed to charlottesville instead..& then i'd have to have new ground transportation from there to Lburg.......
..........i got on my flight about an hr & 1/2 or so later, and then finallyyyy land in charlottesville on virginia soil...after what seemed like foreverrr, ha....& then i had to call my 'cab' ground transportation, which i did........i waited for about another 1/2 hr or so, & then the cab came....well, at that point, i thought all chaos in this journey had come to an end...........butttt, again, i was wrong, ha
...we were going along justtt fine & the driver was really nice..little did i know, he forgot his gps, anddddd.........you guessed it....we were lost. we ended up driving for about an extra hr or so, than what we would of had to..but, in the end, i finallyyyy arrived back at liberty....in one piece, i might add, haha

so, that's just a little of what my trip back down to Lburg was like :P
oh..& here's a pic of me at the hotel...


..After all of that excitement, ha....my grandparents made it down here to LU on their way to florida last weekend, & it was good to see them. we went out to eat in Lburg, & i was able to show them around my campus, which they really enjoyed...& it was just a fun few hours spent with them here at my school.....so i'm glad they came! :)

anywayssss......i think that's all i have to say for now, but if i think of something later, i'll be back..so until then, Díos te bendiga ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment