Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

reality...

the truth........
tonight i can say that i truly miss certain people from back in ny..i have a select handful of people that i wish i could see before fall break in oct.....yess, i've talked to them on the phone and everything, but it isn't the same at allllll! 

..now don't get me wrong at all, i absolutely looooveeeeeeee it down here in l-burg and at liberty! i know it's where God has placed me as a part of whatever plans he has for my life...& i can't to find out what they are! there's just a fewwwww selecttttt people that i would have brought with me, which would have made it just perfecttttt [in my mind..], but for now, this is God's perfect, so i want what is perfect in His mind.

"..contentment comes only when God's will comes before our wants...."
this statement...yeahh, easier said than done....but in the end, it's completely and 100% trueeee! it's not about us, it's about Him..! and i'm reminded daily of that. 

but for now, to all my bests in ny.....i miss you tonssssss, but i'll see you soon & i love youuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment