Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

friends foreverrrrr..

well.....i'm off to VA in just a few shorttttt, but very longgg hours! I was able to hang out with some of the best guys that i know...& i had such a amazingly awesomee time with them! ..as alwayssss of course!!! :P those guys would be tim, brandon & bryan..........these three guys right here, are incredible Men Of God, and i love them all!! these guys are the most encouraging, uplifting, fun-loving, Godly men & i'm sooooo blessed to have them as some of my closest friends!! 

after we finished watching a movie [remember the titans] ;) i was sitting there just talking with tim and brandon, and all of a sudden, tim started speaking this incredible word over my life....& let me tell you..i just losttt it completely and started crying when him & brandon kept speaking..& then we all sorta just realized that this was the last time we'll get to hang out together until novemberrr during thanksgiving break....hopefully maybe even just a lil sooner if they come down, or i happen to make a quick trip up here...we sat there for a couple hrs & just prayed and cried [well, mostly just me, ha] and just had an awesomeee time! i'm soooo thankful for being blessed with such amazing & awesome friends!!!! just all of their encouragement, support & love means the world to me & there's nooo way that i wanna let my close friendship with these guys go.....!! i'd be the most insane & senseless person everrr! 

I thank God for such amazing friends like these guys!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment