Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

18 years..

celebrating 18 years that God has given me life! I'm so thankful for everything that He's done and continues to do throughout my life here on earth! 

well i was talking with my parents, and they mentioned something about becoming an adult when i turn 18...& wow, that's crazy. I'm excited to see all that God has planned for me in my future, but it's also a little intimidating because i have noooo clue where i'll end up, and all that goes with it. it's a new chapter in my life, and i'm soo ready for God to continue writing it, along with my love story.

God has blessed me with an amazing family, whom i completely loveee [even though we may hit a few rough patches here & there...i love them through everything]. He has also given me a few close friends who i cherish and totally enjoy spending time with.....as well as a loveeee for life!

All that I am is because of Him, and who i continue to be....for this, I am truly thankful & blessed!! :]

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday!
    I just found your blog...so exciting!
    I am in the same place you are right now...an impending graduation with no clue of where God is going to direct me next, but he has everything orchestrated perfectly! God has such a wonderful plan for you...you have sought him and he'll lead you when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete